Getting customer feedback is crucial because it allows your customers to express themselves and share what is working for them and what isn't.
You should always give your customers an opportunity to provide feedback through your surveys or channels. It is likely that many customers will leave this section blank, but you will be surprised to find out how many people have valuable insights or have answers to questions you never even considered.
We have listed 12 questions to get feedback from your customers:
- What is your main goal for using this website/product?
- What is your greatest concern about [product/brand]?
- What changed for you after you started using our product?
- Have you used our [product or service] before?
- Why did you choose to use our [product or service] over other options?
- Have you used a similar [product or service] before?
- What, if anything, is stopping you from [taking action] today?
- What are your main concerns or questions about [product or service]?
- What convinced you to buy the product?
- What challenges are you trying to solve?
- What nearly stopped you from buying?
- What feature/option could we add to make your experience better?
Your goal should be to make them feel that any feedback is helpful, so make sure to emphasize this in your communication.
By doing so, you will encourage them to share their authentic thoughts with you.
Producter is a product management tool designed to become customer-driven.
It helps you collect feedback, manage tasks, sharing product updates, creating product docs, and tracking roadmap.