An organization’s life cycle should be built around the customer.
A customer-centric approach begins with determining what clients need and how they want to interact with your company.
A customer-centric business considers the results and impacts on its clients before making decisions. Putting themselves in the shoes of the customer is their mantra.
Customer-centric approaches enhance customer relationships and help you empathize with their needs. This helps to create loyal communities, as Apple has done.
Establishing a sustainable and continuous business is to convince your customers that you are improving them for their benefit, not for revenue.
Benefits of Being Customer-Centric
Talking to the customers, analyzing the feedback, and tracking their behaviors will provide perpetual ideas and inspiration.
Reducing Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC): When your customers are happy, they give invaluable showcasing that draws in others customers. So your cost per acquisition will reduce.
Increasing Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) and Lower Churn Rate: If you focus on your customer and show value to them, they will contribute more than before.
Higher Net Promoter Score: Your Net Promoter Score will increase more as you give more importance to them.
“Know what your customers want most and what your company does best. Focus on where those two meet.”
— Kevin Stritz
How to be Customer-Centric?
- Put your customers in the center, and remember they aren’t just customers. They have opinions, emotions, and values. Build a long-term relationship with them.
- Customer centricity works when the entire product vision is planned by considering customer needs.
- Contact frequency and be honest and transparent. Contact them after the sale, not only before the sale.
- Pay attention to personalization. It gives a stronger experience for the customer and makes them feel special.
- It is not something that happens overnight. But you can start small.
- All employees in the company should care about the customer. Sales-Business –Development(NOT just Customer Success).
Producter connects all your team’s product management processes on the feedback axis.
You will have an eager, happy, and loyal customer base by focusing on the customer. Always remember that Customer-Centricity is a lifelong journey. It requires persistence and patience.
Producter is a product management tool designed to become customer-driven.
It helps you create collect feedback, manage tasks, sharing product updates, creating product docs, and tracking roadmap.